Thursday, May 17, 2012

MOONJUNE RECORDS NEWSFLASH

Here's a message from Leonardo from MoonJune Records:

Dear MoonJune Friends

this May 17 I am celebrating my 50th birthday and since I am unable to treat everyone on my list with a pint of quality ale or a glass of great wine or anything else, I would like to treat all fans of MoonJune Records with the Greatest Sale Ever in 11 years of my label, and offering all cds at the incredible price of $8.50 (if shipped in the USA) and $11 (if shipped anywhere else in the world), and of course and as always, with FREE SHIPPING. That's virtually $6.50 per cd. If You order at least 10 cds, will send you a bonus cd of Your choice._

THE BIGGEST SALE EVER. ****** FREE SHIPPING.


All CDS $8.50 (shipped in the USA) and $11 (rest of the world)

This mega sale will be available on May 17, May 18, May 19 and will end at 11pm on May 20.

Thanks and I appreciate Your attention.

All the best

LEONARDO/MOONJUNE

www.moonjune.com

No comments:

Post a Comment