Friday, June 3, 2011

PANOPTICON AT NEGOCITO

April 11, 2011, Domenico Solazzo's Panopticon performed at Negocito in Ghent, Belgium.

That night, the band featured Olivier Catala (bass), Pieter Claus (vibraphone), Michel Delville (electric guitar & electronics), Bart Maris (trumpet & electronics) and Domenico Solazzo (drums, percussions & direction).

The concert has been made available through Domenico's website, and I'm actually listening to it right now.

Beautiful improvised jazz.
I couldn't make it to Ghent that night and I was thinking that I had missed a fine show.
Fortunately, Domenico has the habit of making the shows available on-line and/or on CDR.
Now I'm convinced that I missed a fine show :-)

Excellent stuff.

Check it out.
http://enterpanopticon.blogspot.com/2011/05/bootleg-56-panopticon-live-el-negocito.html

No comments:

Post a Comment