Friday, June 26, 2009

OFF THE CHARTS

I'm a bit too late with this message, but the link is still valid, so check it out:

"Hey, just wanted to give you all a little update on Magic Bus Movie night this Thursday.

I will be curating "Off the Charts" the song poem story.
The opening is a short 25 min film "Dancing outlaw".
If you haven't seen or heard of these movies they are great and must be seen on the big screen, more info and trailers on my blog:
http://www.dirtydonnyart.blogspot.com

Producer Henry S. Rosenthal will be introducing the film and John Trubee who wrote the song "Blind Man's Penis" will be in attendance and said "I'll bring some cool shit to sell" so I'll be the first in line for that.
We will also have free pizza during intermission courtesy of (Escape from NY). Thanks Tim!

Two buck beers, pizza and a movie, how's that for recession special?
And hey, sorry for the e-mail. It's more of a what, when and where note for ya... and cause I want you to come out for a movie, eat pizza and have beer with us!

Hope to see you!"

-- Donny

No comments:

Post a Comment